Recipe by: Naomi Sophia C. Yumul
A creamy and comforting cheese sauce with a hint of pepper and salt, coats fettuccine pasta in a delicious way. I have used a different kind of cheese, which was Cheddar Cheese, in this recipe. This is wonderful as is, but sometimes I like to add ground beef that has been sautéed in butter and onion.
- 1 All-Purpose Cream (250 mL)
- 125 grams of Fettuccine Pasta
- 1/3 cup of Cheddar Cheese
- Ground Beef
- Half of a Red Onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta in a saucepan as directed on package, but add salt.
- Meanwhile,saute onion and ground beef in butter. Wait until the ground beef has been cooked.
- Simmer the cream and butter in a saucepan on low heat. Add the sliced cheese and let it melt. Stir constantly until the cheese is completely melted.
- Add cooked ground beef in the sauce. Mix them well.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to evenly coat.